Share Your Story
Do you have a story to share about Catholic Charities in the Diocese of Cleveland?
- Did you or someone you know receive assistance from a Catholic Charities program?
- Did you participate in CYO athletics or attend a CYO camp?
- Were you adopted through Catholic Charities (or adopted your child through this program)?
- Have you utilized our Marriage & Family office for programs or workshops?
- Have you volunteered with a Catholic Charities program?
- Are you a current or former employee of Catholic Charities?
The list goes on and on – there are thousands of stories out there, and we’d like to hear them! Please submit your story to us by September 1, 2012 and we’ll try to include it in our 100 Days of Sharing which concludes on September 14, 2012.
You can share your story in many ways:
- Leaving a comment on any post we share through this blog.
- Leaving a comment here on this page.
- E-mailing your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting us directly with a story at (216) 334-2906
Help us grow our story library and share the good news and works Catholic Charities has provided our to our community for the past 100 years!